Thursday, December 25, 2008

Eurotrip - Lyon, France Part 3

Some more photos from the festival. See below for more text

 
Another video show projected onto a building as part of the festival of lights


 
Lit up ferris wheel in Lyon


 
the house cat, Carlos, making himself quuuuuiiiite comfortable on my fleece jacket

I have quite a few funny stories from this leg of the trip, but they (and the Italy leg of the trip) will have to wait until I return from my post-Christmas trip to the Red Sea.

Merry Christmas everyone!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't know if you'll be able to catch up on your blog. eurotrip still?? haha you've got all of italy!.... GOOOOD luck :p

Jeff said...

I know! Haha, I'm working through all of snowy Italy right now, and then I have to catch up with Christmas and Dahab. "I'll never make it!"